The Rickyard, Eashing Lane, Godalming, Surrey, GU7 2QA
Hours of Work
9:00 – 5:30 Monday to Friday and as required to fulfil duties
Client Teams, Project Stakeholders, Suppliers, Freelance Labour
Projects Team, Engineering, Procurement, Resource Coordinator, Sales, Commercial
Main Purpose of Job
The Project Coordinator is responsible for working closely with Engineers, Project Managers & Account Managers to coordinate all aspects of a project, interfacing both internally and with all external stakeholders to ensure the smooth running of a project.
- To join the Operations Department coordinating international teams; internal activity, project planning, and acting as a key contact for internal and external team stakeholders across multiple projects.
- To support the company’s design projects coordinating between our engineering team and Client stakeholders ensuring deadlines are kept and the wider team is aware of project priorities.
- To acquire a thorough understanding of project requirements and objectives including, but not limited to contractual, financial, technical, schedule, construction coordination, materials, personnel and scope of work.
- To support the Project Manager and Operations Director to manage project resources to ensure project milestones are met and all deliverables are achieved in line with the programme of works.
- To ensure project milestones are met and all documentation is maintained and issued according to the project timeline.
- To build and manage internal and external stakeholder relationships in order to achieve project deliverables.
- To work closely with the Project Manager and Procurement Coordinator to prepare and agree a project procurement plan in order to meet programme and commercial constraints; ensuring the procurement of all goods and services are completed in accordance with the plan.
- To work closely with the Project Manager and Resource Coordinator to prepare a resource plan, to meet the programme and commercial constraints, ensuring resources are assigned to meet the programme demands of the project.
- To provide regular project status reports appropriate for various stakeholders (e.g. project team, client, Sysco management).
- To maintain an action register for all project related activities.
- To attend meetings and site related activities in Europe and the Middle East as required.
Experience / Qualifications
- Minimum 3 years Project Coordination or Project Management experience, delivering complex technical projects.
- Proven project planning experience, including production of project plans, programmes and resource schedules.
- Experience in a creative industry working on design projects, events and large- scale fit-out projects is desirable
- Excellent IT skills and aptitude, familiarity with Apple Mac and Google Apps environments advantageous.
- Comfortable travelling oversees to work, including Middle East.
Skills / Behaviour
Back to Careers page
- Proven team player with ability to build positive working relationships.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Excellent organisational skills with ability to extract and record pertinent information from meetings, emails etc.
- Hands-on approach and a proven ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.