Hours of Work
9:00 – 5:30 Monday to Friday and as required to fulfil duties
Place of Work
Working from home, with occasional days in the office
About the Role
As a key member of the Sales team, the Sales Administrator is responsible for supporting the team in the accurate assembly of high quality proposals to existing clients. To demonstrate excellent communication skills and to develop strong working relationships both internally and externally, as well as assisting in coordinating the activities of the department.
Working closely with the Business Development Director and Client Relationship Manager, the Sales Administrator will work across several functions of the business development department to provide reliable support to ensure the team runs smoothly and efficiently. The ongoing development and ownership of processes within the department is an important requirement within this job role.
- To work closely with our suppliers to accurately compile pricing information for the submission of quotations and Tenders by the sales department.
- Taking ownership of the maintenance of client relationship management databases.
- To build on and take ownership of existing processes, ensuring they are executed to all stakeholders.
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience in a sales and/or administration role.
- Be able to communicate effectively and professionally via email and on the telephone.
- Be self motivated, possess strong interpersonal skills and be able to work on-own initiative.
- Demonstrate excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Strong numeracy and literacy.
- Intermediate level of IT skills.
- Experience using Google Sheets / Excel or similar spreadsheet software.
- Previous experience with or an interest in AV technology would be an advantage.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Personable, presentable and good analytical skills.
Click here to find out more or apply for this role
Back to Careers page