Freelance Show Control Programmers
Head of Operations
At sites both nationally, internationally and on occasion at The Rickyard, Eashing Lane, Godalming, Surrey, GU7 2QA, United Kingdom.
Hours of Work
9:00 – 5:30 Monday to Friday and as required to fulfil duties
Key Relationships (External)
Installation and Service Clients
Key Relationships (Internal)
Production Engineering, Operations Team (incl. Service and Projects)
Main Purpose of Job
The Show Control Programmer is a member of the Operations Team, providing contracted show control programming as directed by the Sysco Project and Operations Team. The primary focus is to meet client show control needs as specified by Sysco Design and Production Engineers.
- Show control programming, at both Sysco and client premises, using a variety of systems but predominantly Crestron and Medialon.
- Show control support, troubleshooting and fixing technical issues, making changes and enhancements to existing show control systems.
- Create show control specifications for a variety of projects.
- Providing client training for the show control systems that have been programmed.
- Creating show control O&M manuals as required.
- Ensuring source code etc., is handed over to Sysco on job completion.
Person Specification (Experience / Qualifications)
- Minimum 2 years show control programming (including relevant technologies such as Crestron, Medialon, AMX etc.).
- Expert level show control programming and troubleshooting skills.
- Proven technical problem solving skills and the ability to find creative solutions to problems when under pressure.
- Full UK driving license with no previous or current driving bans.
- CITB Health, Safety and Environment Test.
- CSCS card holder.
Person Specification (Skills / Behaviour)
- Organised and flexible, confident approaching different tasks to meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to work to high standards and possessing strong attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, written and verbal.
- Flexibility to work on a variety of client sites, both in the UK and internationally.
- Customer Service oriented.
- Positive and motivated.
Click here to find out more or apply for this role
Back to Careers page